Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Jaded's 4/28 Tangent

I bet the person who invented this holiday or whose job it is to come up with all of these holidays probably does something then makes it a holiday the day after or the day of! Haha. I want that life…

Hmm, I just cleaned out my fridge, now it's a holiday.
I just spoke like a pirate, today is now "nat'l talk like a pirate day"
I am eating eggs, today is "nat'l eat an egg day"
Today is "nat'l wipe coffee off of your forehead day" (ok, that's pushing it)

Last week was national sense of smell day or something like that. I had allergies really badly that day and sadly could not participate




3 comments:

  1. awww, you saved it:) thank you! haha. today is: "nat'l have no money in your bank account day"--that's everyday for me:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is national have a pissy husband day for me! :(

    ReplyDelete