Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Well I would like to be the first to second Missy's last notion! I do believe that sums it all up:) I have no comments on the first Blog as I do believe that people have been blogging for years, just not necessarily using a computer to do it. I believe that many diaries, articles and Dear Abby's are the pasts form of Blogs and that people somehow think these rantingsare different now that they are typing it onto a screen instead of handwiring it-obviously a thing of the past, but lets not forget it:) Just a thought. What is yours?

2 comments:

  1. Well, "me-only better," it seems that you do in fact have a comment on the first blog even though you said you didn't.

    In response to your "blog"...

    A blog is specific to "typing it onto a screen instead of handwriting it"...that was the point of the question first posed. Now, we could say, "who was the first person to pick up a pencil and write words?"--it wouldn't make sense to state "people have been picking up pencils for years but have been doing it with rocks when they were cave people or Egyptians or Mayans." The question was referring to a pencil as the first question was referring to a blog.

    I have not forgotten articles or diaries or Dear Abby's...in fact, I still prefer them over this.

    I know you weren't trying to argue and neither am I...but you know me, I like to debate sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reread my blog and I sounded nasty...sorry, "me-only better." That seems to be a trend for me lately.

    ReplyDelete