Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happiness

We all get one life...one, that's it. What we do counts, no matter what. I am learning that this is it and it seems that MY life is not in my hands.
Seriously, think about this.....are you happy.
Well,are you?
I'm not.
At least not like I want to be. Take your job for instance, are you happy there? Do you enjoy what you do? And if you do.... I want to hear from you! My job makes me miserable. I try to put a front on while I am there but all in all, I hate it. 12 years later I am still there.
Why?!?!?!?
Because I have no choice. I am the rock. The one. And I cannot falter. I am slave to my bills and my responsibilities when all I want to do is run away from it all.
It's my life after all. Why do I have to be unhappy?
Why shouldn't I be happy in my ONE life and enjoy it for what it is!?
There are no answers without major life changes.
I just feel as if we should all have control of our own fate and have the ability to make our own decisions and find our own utopia!
Personal freedom

•Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment