Saturday, May 1, 2010

Interview

Well...... It is Saturday and in so many ways it is typical. I had to jump out of bed to get ready....head to the baseball field and then put 2 hours in the snack stand on the hottest day of the year! But in many ways it is not typical , for instance.....right now I am sitting. Doing nothing! LOVE IT!!!!!!! But one thing that makes it different is the automated phone interview I just did! Weird & wild! I had applied for a position in my same field yet at another company and this was the next step. Brillant, that is all I have to say. They totally can get a feel for me, the way I present myself, my speech, intelligence and my phone presence. Let's see what happens next!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like it was a really good interview. proud of you!! better than me telling this dude i was too busy to talk to him after i already answered the phone. i guess i'm one of those people i hate haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you both! Applying and getting call backs/interviews. Missy, so you mean to tell me you were working at the baseball field and did the interview there??? If so, that is amazing multi-tasking abilities! Congrats either way:) For your sake and sanity, I hope you get it!

    It's Sunday...where did the weekend go?!?! I get so sad on Sunday nights.

    ReplyDelete