Tuesday, May 4, 2010

just a thought...

Other people are allowed to do their stuff... to go where they want, do what they want, be who they want- I want to be me. I want to do all the things I want to do all the time, to make me happy all the time. Well then wouldn't life be grand!!! But allow me to tell you this now- going to a job 40hrs a week and being trapped on my a** 8 hrs a day would not be my fun gig.
I would have a job outdoors, i would work with animals bc., contrary to popular belief, animals rock and people s*ck. Everyone has a motive- everyone wants something from you. Nature and the outdoors- they have no alterior motive- no reason to accept you besides that they do- or they kill you - hey, at least out there you know where you stand. With people; whoever really knows....

1 comment:

  1. I agree with a lot of this. I wish I could be out in nature more too. We are all still young enough to make the changes we want to see in the world and in ourselves. Heck, if a 95 yr old can graduate with her bachelor's degree, there's PLENTY of time for us to do the things we want to do.

    ReplyDelete